Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No more computer :(

Well, our computer screen burned out on our desktop which totally stinks because that's where all our pictures are so I won't be able to post any until Joseph gets it hooked up which should be soon. I refuse to touch anything technical regarding computer equipment because I'm afraid I'll mess it up but Joseph should have it set up soon. Until then, I'll let everyone know we cut Jonathan's hair last week. Nothing major, just trimmed it up. He looks even cuter now because it tightened up the curls. He no longer has a rat tail! Yay! As soon as I can I'll post photos. Also, one of my great friends Sabena got married over the weekend and Joseph and I attended the entire weekend celebration. It was so cool! She's Indian and so is her husband so they had authentic Seik and Hindu ceremonies at the Omni Mandalay. That hotel is beautiful. Joseph and I stayed there Friday and Saturday nights and it was like a second honeymoon! Thank you Mom for watching Jonathan! We really enjoyed being alone together. And it was exciting seeing him after two days. We were definitely refreshed parents! I have pics of the wedding too. So, that's about it!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

lleishma@amfam.com -Email me & I will get you my Cell #. You had mentioned it before plus I responses to all your questions. too long for just a comment :)

Hope you all are doing well!
Good luck with everything!