Who loves Shutterfly? I DO I DO I DO!!!
Seriously, I've used Shutterfly for so many occasions. And not just for ordering prints or photo books. They have some ADORABLE Christmas cards for great prices. I like to do custom cards but can never find the time, especially now with two monsters, so Shutterfly is a wonderful substitute and they still look super personal and stylish. We just had our Christmas picture taken by my brother-in-law, Mike and I can't wait to see how my cards turn out.
Shutterfly doesn't just do Christmas photo cards either. They also have a wonderful selection of birthday cards and invitations. How cute would these be for your little one's next birthday shindig?
As for Christmas presents, one of my favorite gifts I ever gave my mom was a 12-month calendar with pictures of our family. It was so fun to make and my mom loved how personal it was. Definitely something to think about!
And the GREATEST thing about Shutterfly is the incredible promotion they're running right now, but you have to act FAST! Just for blogging about Shutterfly and sharing on Facebook, I'm getting 50 FREE Christmas cards. You should totally do this! It doesn't last much longer so jump on the wagon! What are you waiting for?
Go here for more information.
1 comments:
Yay...I'm so glad you're getting your free cards!
Post a Comment