So, today was my 27th birthday! I don't feel a day over 24! :)
Joseph has been so great today (like he's not every other day, but today was extra special). Last night at midnight, he gave me a bunch of my favorite flowers, Stargazer Lilies and my first present. 
He handmade an FHE board for me! It's not completely finished but you get the idea! I'll post another picture later once it's complete. I couldn't believe he made it himself! He's so creative! Then, this morning he dropped Jonathan off at our sisters house and let me open my next present, but he made me do a kind of scavenger hunt to find it. They're shoes made for barefoot running and I am so super pumped about them! My friend, Lindsey introduced me to them from her blog and I had to have them as soon as I saw them! They're on back order so I won't get them until the end of this month, but when I do, I'll be sure to write a full review! :)
Then he took me to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and we got a Willow Tree figurine and two jars of my favorite candy growing up as a kid, Assorted Sours. You can't find them anywhere anymore, but apparently they're at Cracker Barrel!
Then he took me to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, and we got a Willow Tree figurine and two jars of my favorite candy growing up as a kid, Assorted Sours. You can't find them anywhere anymore, but apparently they're at Cracker Barrel! If you haven't played, you should. So fun!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday Erin! I am so impressed at all that Joseph did for your birthday. How creative!!!
Happy Freakin Birthday!!
...I can't believe you're getting those shoes I need to know all about them!! :)
Sounds like you had a really awesome Birthday-what a great husband you have. I love the FHE board it's way cute & such a cool Idea!
Again..Happy Be-lated Birthday!!
OK Erin - if you are serious, I would love for you to try and make a lovey for Addi. I will pay for the fabric and your time! Thanks a lot and if you end up not having time, no big deal!
happy birthday!!!! looks like you had a good one!! and um.....LOVE sweet basil!!!!! Ate it all the time when I was pregnant with dylan!!!
Happy Birthday! I'm sorry I missed it. I'm glad you and Joseph had a good time.
Happy Belated Birthday Erin!!! I just love those shoes:) Have a wonderful day today!!
We LOVE to play Settlers! We'd love to get together for a game sometime.
Erin!! Remember that lunch bunch at your house a while back? Well...a bunch of us were exchanging blog addresses...and I finally got around to actually visiting the blogs :)
Your blog is so cute. Happy belated birthday! It sounds like Joseph really made it special. I love your barefoot running shoes - I saw a guy in those on TV and I was like "cool!" So now you'll be the "cool" one (will you wear them to church please??) ;)
Oh..and P.S. We LOVE Sweet Basil too!!!! And we agree Settlers is pretty fun.
Post a Comment