Sunday, August 31, 2008

Should I live in a bubble?

Joseph says I am the clumsiest person he's ever known, which really surprised me because I never thought I was. However, ever since he told me that, I prove him right every single day. Here's a rundown at what has happened.

I run into walls daily, as well as hit my elbows on furniture that has been in the same spot for almost a year! I've broken at least two of every plate, glass and mug we got as wedding presents. Pretty soon we'll need to buy a whole new set!

Last Friday at work (Castle Hills Golf Club), I was working a birthday party when I spilled a glass of RED WINE onto one of the guests and their rather expensive looking camera. So embarrassing! I felt terrible.

Today, Joseph and I ate lunch at Olive Garden. As I was sitting down at the table, I casually placed my purse on the other side of the table and knocked a wine glass off and it broke on the floor. At work, I was setting up for a wedding and broke a hurricane while trying to force it over a candle to use it as a centerpiece. Then tonight as I was working the wedding, I brought a woman a pilsner glass of Bud Light when WHOOSH! It spilled all over her and the table!

I say "OW!" at least four times a day and always have at least one cut, scrape or bruise somewhere on my body. It's really quite attractive! :)

HELP!

2 comments:

ambyr said...

oh erin!! you remind me of my second born!! were you like this when you were little?!! hope you have a good week! call me if you want some girl time!!

Coslett's said...

LOL this made me laugh! I am the same exact way and jerry says the same about me. I am constantly hitting and bumping my toes and feet. Jerry has to remind me to remember that I have feet down there! hahaha hang in there you will survive I have! : )