My friend Sabena got married the weekend of October 17th and 18th at the Omni Mandalay in Las Colinas. Her family knows how to party! First, there was a Sangeet party on Friday night. It was cool because girls could get mendhi (also known as henna) on their hands and Sabena got it from her fingertips to her elbows and from the tips of her toes to her knees! It was so cool! I got it on my hand and it's still there, but faded. Then, Saturday morning was her religious ceremony, Seik, and afterward we had lunch. Then it was Arpit's religious ceremony, Hindu. Then it was the reception. Needless to say, Joseph and I had a blast but were exhausted!
Me and Joseph at the mehndi party
This is where they got married. It's inside the Omni Mandalay in one of the ballrooms but it was transformed completely! So pretty!
Sabena and her sister Sharon walking down the aisle to meet Arpit.
Staci, Lauren and I at Sabena's reception.
2 comments:
hot momma in the last pic!!! get it, girl! :)
The wedding looks so pretty!
Post a Comment