Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween 2008

Joseph was majorly sick on Halloween so I took Jonathan to our church's Trunk or Treat by myself, but we still had a blast. Poor Jonathan didn't take a very good nap that day so he was limp baby while we were there. He just sat on my lap while I passed out candy. I had to throw something together pretty quickly so it was a little uncreative. Of course, we bought Jonathan's costume weeks before the big day! Joseph found this cute monkey hanging out at Target for cheap so he snagged it. So perfect too, because I've called Jonathan my little monkey from day one. He looked to stinkin cute. Too bad he had no clue what was going on. Thankfully my costume didn't scare him!


Gunshow was a skeleton. It glowed in the dark.

You'll have to excuse the crazy look on my face, but our camera starting acting weird and this is what I look like when smiling for an hour and a half!

Even when he's sick, J still looks good!

6 comments:

knjfabela said...

What a cute costume. (love the banana on his head!) Jonathan has the cutest face. Man, he is a heartthrob!

Lindsey said...

Awesome costume! I love that.

Lindsey said...

Awesome costume! I love that.

kim said...

How cute! Thank you SOOOO much for Addi's lovey. It is adorable and she loves it! She immediately wanted it when Jason brought it home. Thank you so much for doing that. How much do I owe you?

Emily said...

Could you send me your address so we can send you a Christmas card. You can email it to me at egscooter@hotmail.com. Thanks so much Erin!

Heather said...

aww Jonathan is SOO cute! I loved seeing you guys in Texas! Thanks so much for coming! Hey, could you email me your address? Thanks so much! I love you guys!!
heathercoslett@gmail.com

haha- i totally JUST read the comment Emily left you!! So funny.