My friend Kim Beauchamp is a CRAZY GENIUS when it comes to sewing. She's started her own business called Rosebud Designs and I wanted to post her website on here so y'all can check it out. Kim wanted me to say the website is still in it's early stages so it's not very interactive just yet, but if you don't see something on it that you like, no worries. Her slogan is "If you can dream it, I can sew it" which is so true! Just tell her what you want and she'll make it with perfection! For example, she made my bolero jacket to go over my wedding dress and I just told her a few things about what I was envisioning and she went above and beyond what I EVER expected it to look like! It was fantastic!!! So check it out! Click HERE to see it or on the business name above.
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
7 years ago
1 comments:
She is so amazing! I have seen some of her things and WOW! I think I will need to order some of her "Dallas Cowboys" aprons when we move back!
Post a Comment