My husband the handyman! Joseph has taken on the task of finishing our kitchen. He is putting in a tiled backsplash as we speak! So, wish us luck and the energy to clean up our mess! Here's a little taste of what's to come--
In the beginning stage...
Here is the view from the living room. Joseph also finished the ledge on top of the counter. He painted the wall and then added the top three platforms on each level. Now we just have to paint those and that side will be done.
Using Blake's fancy water saw thingy. That's the technical term for it... Thanks Blake! :)
It's getting there. I love watching Joseph work. His eye to detail always amazes me. So, it should be dry by late tonight or tomorrow and then we (aka Joseph) will grout it. Tada! A backsplash!
PS~ Thanks Trey and Patty for giving us this tile. It looks fantastic!
3 comments:
What a good job that looks so great!
I never knew Joseph was so handy. I am really impressed by the way it looks! I can't wait to see the finished project.
aw i just love you guys! good ol Joyah. He's so good! I wish we lived closer. Thank you, by the way, for the CUTE christmas card! We loved it!
Post a Comment