When I found out I was pregnant, my parents were in Colorado visiting my brother and it was all I could do to wait for them to answer the phone in order to tell them our big news! After telling them, I was disappointed that I didn't have more patience to tell them in a cuter way. Oh well! My mom was still happy!
For Joseph's family, I made Jonathan a t-shirt and he wore it to family dinner with a jacket over it. We waited until everyone was in the kitchen ready to pray to take the jacket off. Of course, Kristie and Shannon were the first to notice and they both squealed. It was just the reaction I had hoped for!
9 comments:
yeah, congratulations. Having two is wonderful. Johnathan is going to be such a great big bro. Keep us posted on how you're doing.
~Emily
Great news! I think I already knew this somehow, maybe from facebook or something. Congratulations!!!!
Congrats once again on your pregnancy!! So exciting to have another one to add to your family!! You will LOVE having two!
I am so happy for you and can't wait to hear what you are having!!! Baby J will be great.
Congrats! How fun - your little family is growing now. You will love it. Good luck!
Congrats you guys! How exciting! What a big and fun change coming up - you'll love it!
We're so happy!! Can't wait for the big day!! That T-shirt was too cute.
Wow! Congratulations!
Congrats Erin!!!
Post a Comment