Monday, March 1, 2010

St. Kitts

Our next stop was St. Kitts. We had zero plans once we docked so we decided to find a nice beach to relax on and go from there. Our taxi driver was so nice and showed us some great views on the way to Cockleshell Bay. I mean really, couldn't you just spend the rest of your life here? I could!
Our driver showed us this amazing view - the Atlantic is on the left and the Caribbean is on the right. So pretty!

We rented a bed on the beach. I'd always wanted to do this. That's Nevis in the background, along with a naked baby. I didn't even want to think about the sand getting in crevices of that poor child.

We're on a deserted beach called Banana Bay right next to Cockleshell. It was separated by a small peninsula you walked around but this was not a good place to relax. There was just this small piece of beach you see here so your stuff would get soaked each time the surf came up. Still beautiful and nice to be alone.

Once we got out of our taxi, this guy walked over to me and placed his monkey on my shoulder. I could really make that dirty, but I won't. This is a family blog.







1 comments:

Samye said...

if you look fast enough the mom looks naked too...