Sorry for the title. I couldn't think of anything but this line from Kindergarten Cop. Anybody remember that movie? I loved it. "It's not a tuma!" I'm weird, I know... But you know you love me...
I hate I didn't take a picture of this but I wanted to remember it. I found out we're having another boy on Monday, April 19th and was wanting to surprise my parents in person. I decided to make a small cake and tint it blue. I iced it with dark chocolate icing so the blue wouldn't show through and wrote on the top "Boy or Girl...What is it?". My mom thought she was going to have to dig through it and find a gender appropriate baby but my dad immediately saw blue cake and yelled out, "It's blue!". Yay for surprises! Congratulations Vivi and Daddy Mac on another adorable grandson.
In the words of my dad, "Uh oh! Here come those Martino boys!".
1 comments:
Congratulations Erin! Boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment