Sunday, April 4, 2010

General Conference & Easter Weekend

General Conference was amazing. For those who don't know, General Conference is our church's opportunity to listen to our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson and the Apostles speak along with other members of church leadership every six months. It's incredibly fortifying and uplifting and we always receive guidance from our Heavenly Father on how to better live our lives. Joseph's Uncle Jim spoke in the Sunday afternoon session and it was pretty incredible to see him on TV giving such an amazing talk.

On the couch, snuggling during Conference


Easter morning, we woke up to the Easter Bunny's gift to Jonathan. I hadn't really prepped Jonathan for who the Easter Bunny is. I don't know why, I think I just kept forgetting. When we opened Jonathan's door I said, "Jonathan! The Easter Bunny came! Check it out!". He just looked at us from his crib and said, "Huh?". It was hilarious! But after he saw all the cool stuff he got, he totally knew what was up. Easter Bunny = candy & presents.


0 comments: