Just some funny things Jonathan has done during this pregnancy that I didn't want to forget.
~When you ask him, "What's in Mommy's belly?" he says, "Ball."
~He has to see my belly every morning when I go to get him out of his crib. And if I don't lift up my shirt enough, he'll lift it for me.
~He likes to bump his belly to mine. We make a sound effect to go along with it and he thinks it essential to his life.
~He prays for mommy & "baby brother" every night, that we will grow healthy and strong.
~When we're sitting down together on the couch, he'll lay his hand across my belly and pat it absentmindedly.
I'm sure he's done more, but these are things he does on a consistent basis. He's my favorite Jonathan.
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
7 years ago
1 comments:
I can see all of this happening! I can't wait to see you guys again! When is that little one of your due?
Post a Comment