You know your grass is too long when a rabbit makes a nest in the middle of your yard! Poor Joseph has been so exhausted with school and clinicals that he hasn't had the time nor the energy to maintain our yards. I mowed the front yard almost two weeks ago and about went into labor so unfortunately I'm not the best candidate. Too bad Jonathan is so young - I'd put him to work! Yesterday, Joseph had a day off and spent the whole day mowing both the front and back yards while Jonathan and I went to Hawaiian Falls. When I got back, he showed me a nice little patch of grass that he'd "missed" so as not to disturb the babies. We've had baby bunnies one other time and he actually ran over their nest with the lawnmower! Thankfully there was no bunny carnage and the mama bunny moved them later that night. I took pictures this time cuz they're just so stinkin' cute! We'll see how long they last before she moves them this time.
Here is the nest from on top. I wish I had gotten a picture of it from our porch so you could see how short the grass is all around it.
1 comments:
OOOOOOOOOOOOH MY GOSH. I about died. I am obsessed with these little guys. How adorable is that!!
Post a Comment