Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My first Dallas Cowboys game

My sister in law's sister (got it?) was able to get preseason Cowboys tickets for $20 a piece from her work and we were able to get in on the deal. Woo! I've never been to a Cowboys game so I jumped at the chance to take Jonathan. Joseph normally doesn't like going to live games so I was surprised when he said he'd go too. Yay! Family outing! My parents also went and we had a great time. Man! That stadium is incredible! Joseph has a friend who did work on all the point of sale systems in each concession stand and he was able to tour the stadium so he sent me some pictures before the game.

Unfortunately, we lost against the Oakland Raiders, but who cares? It's preseason. I'll probably never go to another game since tickets are so expensive (don't get me started on Jerry Jones) so this was the perfect opportunity to go at a decent price. I also got all three of us certificates that showed it was our first game. Definitely good times! And now that we have cable, I can watch the Cowboys in the comfort of my home every week. Take that Jerry! GO COWBOYS!


This suite is in the Hall of Fame section of the stadium. It costs $350,000 for season tickets and it more than likely doesn't include parking.

0 comments: