So, this is my first time blogging! I absolutely loved reading my sister-in-law's blog as well as my husband's cousin's. (If that's not too confusing). I thought I'd give it a shot. Who knows? Maybe I'll actually keep up with it!
Let's see... the most exciting thing that's happened in the past few days is Jonathan ate "real food" (aka rice cereal) for the first time on Monday. Look how happy he is! He was so cute in his little high chair and bib. Everytime we brought the spoon out of the bowl, he opened his mouth like a baby bird. And made the most adorable noises. Like happy sighs, but with enthusiasm. He is such a joy in our lives and Joseph and I thank the Lord everyday for the sweet spirit he brings to our household. I don't know what our life would be like without him!
I can't believe he's already 4 1/2 months. If I could freeze time right now, I would. He's at that stage where everything is new and exciting, he gazes at me all day, he squeals with joy everytime he wakes up and sees either Joseph or me, and he snuggles non-stop. What a beautiful baby boy! When you're pregnant, everyone tells you, "They grow up so fast!" And you smile and nod politely. But it's so true! I can't believe I'm the mother of a 4 1/2 month old!
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
7 years ago
8 comments:
I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! HOORAY!!!
Oh my gosh, he is adorable! I'm glad ya'll started blogging as I've been dying to see pics of you're cute family. Welcome to the blogging world!!!
Yeah Erin! This is such a fun way to keep up with each other and see all the adorable pictures. He is a beautiful baby!
YEAH!! Welcome to blogging, I am SO super excited we can keep in touch via the blog! You guys are so cute!!
Joseph and Erin, I am so glad you guys are joining us! I told shannon q few times to get y'all to get on the blog mobile and I am so glad you did. Your little one is so cute!!
So cute Erin! I love your blog. Now I'll really be able to keep track of all that's going on in your life.
zcvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbbbbbmn Mckenna
oh my gosh I just love the blog! I am so impressed you have this setup with pictures and all! Thanks for sending this to me; I will start looking at this so I can stay in the loop;) All the pictures are just precious! Love you!
Post a Comment