Monday, June 30, 2008

Little Johnny Jumper...

Yesterday, at my parent's house, we decided to get out the little jumper for Jonathan. My mom said my brother had one when he was a baby and they could stick him in it for hours and he would have a blast. I'm all for finding things to occupy Jonathan when I need to get things done, so we put it together and he saddled up. I thought I was going to have to help support his head because he can sit up by himself, but he still falls forward if not supported. We were all surprised when he held his little body up like a champ and started bouncing away! Below are pictures but I wasn't able to upload the video.




He jumped for about 30 minutes while my parents, Joseph and I sat in front of him on the floor. Happy as a clam one minute, meltdown the next! All of a sudden he starts wailing! I totally don't blame him, though. He's never exercised his legs before! Can you imagine how tired he must have been? We put him in his car seat to leave, said good bye to my parents, loaded him up in the car, all the while crying... And as we were pulling out of the driveway, complete silence. He konked and slept the entire hour home! Bless his heart!











3 comments:

knjfabela said...

I just LOVE his little rolls!

Unknown said...

The third picture is my favorite, I love the way his little leg is propped up.

His hair is SUPER stylish by the way.

Also - I'm thinking, if no one has already offered to throw her one, do you want to help me throw Kristie a baby shower?

Lindsey said...

I'm going to have to get me one of those when I have babies. Let them play and wear themselves out, that's the stuff! :)