Joseph found a fantastic add on to our bikes so we can take Jonathan along on rides. He looks so dang small in this cart. I took him around the neighborhood last night and he seemed to like it. It was funny to see his face as he watched everything whiz by. That was the fastest he's ever moved other than being in the car. He started to fuss towards the end but I think it was more hunger than anything.
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
7 years ago
3 comments:
I've always wanted one of these!!!! I hear it's really heavy....but how could I load 3 kids in there!!!
It's not too heavy, but then again Jonathan only weighs 20 pounds. You probably could fit all 3 in there. I was surprised at how wide it is! That would be a sight to see!
McKenna loved the one we have.
If you had just put up the close-up pictures without saying what it was, I think I would have guessed you had put him in a parachute :)
Post a Comment