I put Jonathan down for his afternoon nap around 3:30 and started moving around the house, picking up this, putting away that. After about 30 minutes, I laid down on the couch and was just starting to feel relaxed when I heard a rustling noise coming from his room. I immediately think, "Somehow he's found a plastic bag and he's choking!" so I rush to his room and barge in. This is what I find...
My sneaky little gremlin remembered the bag of Famous Amos cookies left in the side of his diaper bag just within arm's reach from his crib and decided to have a pre-nap snack! He ate the ENTIRE bag! Mind you, it wasn't a big bag but a good 8 or 9 cookies were left! He just sat there smiling, and I couldn't help but laugh. How can you resist that face???
Here are some more pics...
Check out his sticky little chocolate hand!
Getting rid of the evidence...
If you look hard, you can see the smeared chocolate on his white blanket. It was all over his bed, clothes, hands, face... everywhere!
4 comments:
I love your new family picture! You have such a cute family.
Oh- that's good. He's REALLY good.
I also thought your reaction was funny- the whole plastic bag and suffocating... nope, just eating his cookies.
I am so bad at checking other people's blogs. I went back and read the post about "the internet stalker" on Carrie's. Hilarious. I was laughing right along with you! And this is funny-he knew where to get the good stuff! They learn so fast. I just love his hair!!!
I just realized that in the first picture in this entry Jonathan looks like a baby Seth Rogen! lol In a great way of course!!! He's so wonderful! I miss him!
Post a Comment