Friday, May 8, 2009

And so it begins...

Joseph has graciously taken on the task of redoing our master bathroom. We are in the beginning stages of magnificence but I assure you...it will be done! When Joseph is the foreman, the end result is nothing but ideal. I'll update you as the progress takes place.

PS~ This is merely a way for me to show off my handy dandy husband if nothing else. Like anyone cares if I'm getting new cabinets and a shiny new sink! Be prepared for a sweaty Joseph and lots of destruction... I mean construction! My man has a way with a hammer and a few nails!




1 comments:

me said...

Looks great so far. I say he can just be done! Nate should really start hanging out with him more- don't tell Nate I said that.... but there was this one time he was going to fix our dryer and electrocuted himself. True story.
One day when you have many hours and are feeling depressed anyway, I should tell you about Nate and I tiling our kitchen by ourselves. We don't even get the Ikea furniture put together right, why did we think it was a good idea to tile our kitchen?