Thursday, October 8, 2009

LA Fitness


Yeah baby! I am the newest hip hop instructor at LA Fitness! I just got back from completing my new hire paperwork and touring the gym. I actually got the job two weeks ago but couldn't do my paperwork until I was CPR certified, which I am as of today! So yay! The coolest part is not only do I get to teach again, get to dance again, get paid to do what I love and get a free membership, but it's also free babysitting AND Joseph can work out for free! I heart free stuff! Not to sound like a cheapskate but things have been tight and I'm always down for a deal. I don't know exactly when I start because the schedule hasn't been approved by my boss' boss but I know I'll be teaching Monday nights at 8:00. I'm also going to contact the gym in Highland Village and see if they'll add me to their schedule also. You can never have too much exercise. :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

congrats on the new job...sounds like it is perfect. by the way, who doesn't love free stuff!
Good luck...

Jennifer (boles)

Donnie and Laura said...

Congrats!! That sounds so fun, if I lived close I would totally go to your class! And I was cracking up at your explanation about the old teacher and Donnie was like, "what's wrong with saying 'okay, go!'...?"

Samye said...

Email me when you get the chance... I found a new website that sells GREAT shoes at GREAT deals.