Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

Yesterday Jonathan and I went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch with my two sisters-in-law and their kids and had an absolute blast. It was super cloudy and muddy but that didn't stop us. Of course, the very first thing that happened once we stepped out of the car into the hay and mud filled parking lot was Jonathan tripped over nothing and fell face first into the mud. His knees were immediately soaked! At first I was annoyed, like "Seriously dude? We just got here." but then I realized there was no way were going to leave there even remotely clean so why not go all out?

I got some great pictures of Jonathan and the pumpkins. You'll have to excuse the billions of pictures you're about to see but I love them all and couldn't decide. I love fall and it actually feels like fall this year so I'm way excited! This pumpkin patch was great. It's free which is fabulous but the family who runs it is fantastic! They're so nice and accomodating and met you at every turn with a smile. Not only do they have a huge field of pumpkins to choose from, they also have bounce houses, a hay ride, wooden Disney character cutouts that were so cute and so much more. I definitely want to go back when it's not so gross. Jonathan picked out three mini pumpkins to represent our little family. I think he had a blast with all his cousins and it's always nice to hang out with Kristie and Shannon. I'm so blessed to have such great sisters.

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Donnie and Laura said...

Okay, if I had a baby that cute, I would have put up a million pictures too!! And the muddy jeans are perfect because now we know it's real life instead of a photoshoot! Donnie's sister and friend took their kids to that pumpkin patch too and it looks SO fun!