I need new black boots. Anybody have amazing, can't live without them, drop dead gorgeous boots they'd like to share with me? These were my old ones and they were amazing, can't live without them, drop dead gorgeous but I've had them for 4 years now and need a change. Plus, they are tow up! (That's ghetto speak for torn up)

So... LET ME KNOW!
Picture courtesy of Victoria's Secret's website www.victoriassecret.com
2 comments:
Check out Nordstroms...they have super super super cute boots!!! I found some brown ones that I LOVE.... haven't been looking for black but I am sure you can find some!
hey erin, thanks for your comments on my blog...it looks like i need some work to do to make it look like yours...hopefully i'll learn quickly. Looks like you have a really great family...just wanted to let you know that I am on board now with your blog as well. Keep on living the life and good luck with those boots.
Post a Comment