Sunday, November 15, 2009

Zoo with Vivi!

My mom and I took Jonathan to the Fort Worth Zoo a couple weeks ago and had a blast. Well, let me rephrase. My mom and I had an absolute ball looking at all the animals but Jonathan seemed to care less. Everytime we tried to get Jonathan interested, he'd ask to be put down and then make a run for it. He hated being in his stroller and just wanted to exercise. Below are a TON of pictures so get ready...

I LOVE this picture. This is us on the train taking us from one end of the zoo to the other. Probably the only thing Jonathan truly liked.
Laughing with Vivi
This diva is very chic right now. Such a trendsetter!

Happy little boy!

He's been making this face a lot. It's very devious. He made a break for it right after I took this picture.

Over the tiger's den

Such a pretty cat
This guy was awesome. I loved his blue eyes.

I heart elephants. They seem so smart to me.

This monkey was hysterical. Never moved a muscle and seemed very pouty. Maybe his friends left him out of their monkey games.

Silly monkey

Good times with Vivi

Later that day, we went and ate at Fuzzy's Tacos in Arlington with my daddy and Nana. We have a Fuzzy's in Denton and it's fabulous so I was happy to share it with the fam.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love his hair! Love, love, love it!

Vicki said...

That was such a fun day!!

Chelsea said...

what a lovely family. Your baby boy has the most beautiful curls!