Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Baby Beluga

Today my mom came up to visit and we spent the day at the pool. She works so hard and is really trying to graduate so I was glad to get her for the day and just relax! She hadn't seen Jonathan swim yet and I was excited to see her tricks with him since she taught my brother and me to hold our breath at such a young age. You'll have to excuse the sound on the video. There were contractors ripping up the floor in Honey Hall so that's what that banging is.




My mom "Vivi" and Jonathan
Such a ham!
That looks about right... Mom & baby both have their mouths open! Always...
Fake cough!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love the fake coughs... those are so cute. He's at such a fun age!! I'm impressed he didn't even cry when you dipped him under, that is awesome! Cute pics!
ps. I loved your comment about the video that made me laugh.

ambyr said...

erin!!! I didn't know you had a blog!! Your little family is sooo cute!!! And did you know I still have a present for jonathan!! maybe I'll get it to you by the time he's 1!! My brain has gone elsewhere having 3!!

Krisi Kiser said...

hahaha, I am cracking up at the fake cough. Love it!