Friday, September 12, 2008

Razors

My baby's got teeth!
The past few nights Jonathan has woken up in the middle of the night screaming out which kinda scared me but I just figured he had a nightmare. Empty bottles running towards him or whatnot! :) Anyway, we woke up this morning and I just happened to stick my finger in his mouth and what did I feel? A little razor poking through! Poor guy! No bad dreams, just mindless numbing pain from his gums being cut.
And it's not just one but two are coming through at about the same time. I have to admit, I'm a little sad. This just means he's growing up (obviously) but I don't want him to. Can't he stay this way forever? My little monkey... Teeth are totally gonna change his appearance. I'm seriously crying as I type this!
Oh goodie! He just woke up from his nap. Peace out. I'm about to get my snuggle on!

5 comments:

ambyr said...

I was JUST talking about this yesterday!!! how they look sooo different when they get their teeth!! it's a good thing, but you're so used to looking at them with no teeth!! But alas....they get even cuter!!

knjfabela said...

I got to enjoy Kaiya's gummy smile for a long time! She didn't get her first tooth till she was 9 months.

Lindsey said...

Poor kid! My nieces & nephews have a heck of a time cutting new teeth they get all fevered & stuff. Not fun I feel so bad for them & there little mouths!

Anonymous said...

Jonathan is the cutest kid ever and he's just going to keep getting cuter. Teethe on, baby, 'cus I can't wait to hear you speak and say all the hilarious things your parents are teaching you.

Lindsey said...

Hey Erin!
Thanks for the comments! We're so excited for this baby...I feel even more so much excited now that we've had that ultra sound and it seems so much more real.

How is everything down in Texas? Were you guys effected at all by the Hurricane? Did you happen to catch General Conference this past weekend? I hope all is going well for you guys!!