My wonderful husband is so wonderful! He planned a wonderful surprise for me on my birthday. Wonderful words on a wonderful card and a wonderful scavenger hunt! Are you throwing up yet?
I can't believe I'm 28!!!!!
So, this birthday was a ton of fun! Joseph left for work and when I woke up, I was surprised with a card on the floor of the hallway right by our bedroom door. It told me that I was to go about my day like I normally would and I would find clues to what my present was, but I wouldn't find my present. Joseph is so creative! He's always finding little ways to surprise me. So I slowly found all my clues and the card told me to put it in order from beginning to end. Like, if I were to have a whole day, what would be first, second, third and so on? He placed the numbers 1-6 on our front counter and everytime I found something, I had to place it over a number. After everything was found, I had to write under each number what I thought my present was. It was a lot of fun!
Joseph came home for lunch and said he was playing hooky the rest of the day and took me to lunch at the Olive Garden. Can you say 3000 calories?! It was so gross yet so good at the same time! Needless to say, my birthday was incredible and I owe it all to my wonderful husband. He's the best and I'm a lucky gal!
Oh! I almost forgot! My present is a WHOLE day with Joseph - breakfast at Cracker Barrel, shopping all day and lunch, then dinner at Joe's Crab Shack (hello crablegs!) and a movie. Plus, he got me a body wrap and an hour massage. Yeah baby!
The booty I scavenged
0 comments:
Post a Comment