I know this video is sideways but I hope that won't stop you. This video cracks me up! I know I look like a terrible mom because I'm laughing at the end, but as soon as I realized he was upset, I stopped and cuddled him. I promise. I just had to show how brave Jonathan is getting. This kid has no fear whether it's jumping on furniture or jumping to me in the pool. He's a little daredevil! As soon as he felt better, Jonathan jumped right back on the couch and started up again, only this time he played it much safer. It's fun to see how quickly a little boy can learn, especially the concept of gravity!
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
7 years ago
2 comments:
my goodness. you didn't just laugh- it was a slightly evil laugh. listen to it again... it wasn't a ha, ha, ha. it was a wah hah hah hah.
Oh my gosh, Carrie! You're right! It looks so much worse on my computer screen! I can't stop laughing though. You know when you see someone fall and their body just flops? That's exactly what happened last night and I couldn't help but laugh! I'm the worst!
Post a Comment