Jonathan has added quite a few words to his repertoire. Repertoire...I love that word. It reminds me of one of my favorite movies, Major Payne. Have you ever seen that movie? It's stupid and ridiculous and my brother and I used to watch it all the time when we were younger. Don't think I didn't put it on my Netflix queue!
Anyways, back to Jonathan. This weekend my big boy said "apple" and "ice" clear as day. It's weird to think just a few weeks ago, "golfball" was this kid's main word! I haven't counted how many words Jonathan can say, so let's start shall we?
1. Ball
2. Golfball
3. Mama
4. Dada
5. Ice
6. Apple
7. Banana (sounds like bana)
8. Hot dog (after he says this, he say Guh Guh which is Gunner, our dog)
9.Gunner
10. Nona
11. Papi
12. Vivi
13. Daddy Mac (sounds like Da Ma)
14. Soccer ball (sounds like sa ball)
And I think that's it. There you have it! Fourteen words, baby! My little boy is getting too big... Sad face :(
PS~ This is my 100th post! I thought that was kinda cool
0 comments:
Post a Comment