Friday, April 10, 2009

This is for you Corey Mac!

Baby J just started walking on a consistent basis and my brother lives in Colorado so he doesn't get to see all the action. Please excuse the annoying commentator! I don't know WHO that woman is but she shouldn't quit her day job!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Baby J is walking!!! I wish we could see it in person!
Well, he did walk like an ape half the time, but that's just as enjoyable. :)
What's funny/great to me is on your blog and my best friend Brittney's blog, the most recent post is that your little boys started walking!! That's pretty cool.

Lauren and Matt said...

Way to go, Jonathon! Look at you go! Now you're really going to have your hands full, Mom. He will be all over the place! How fun though. He is growing up so fast!

luv2bake said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute!! That was Eureka Park huh? I sure do miss Texas. I loved everything about it (ok almost everything).