I am turning into a "stage mom" and entering Jonathan in a competition to be on the cover of Parenting Magazine and Good Morning America, along with a whole slew of other prizes.
Don't judge me!!
The picture I submit has to have been taken within one month of submission and I realized I had zero recent pics of Baby J! Heaven forbid! So, I'm asking you to choose for me. I need an unbiased opinion. Please let me know in the comments section what your top pic is.
Don't judge me!!
PS~ Don't even THINK about entering your son/daughter because we don't need anymore competition!
PPS~ Just kidding...
#7.
12 comments:
I pick number 5 reaaalllllly cute. I would even crop it a little to get even a better effect! hes adorable and will will win! hahahahah i love that you are telling us not to judge! good for you! YEAH PEOPLE DON"T JUDGE!
I liked the 3rd down, but they are all adorable- too hard to choose. He's a doll!
Okay, I truthfully can't choose b/c he's too stinkin' cute in all of them. Sorry I'm no help.
In other updates, I haven't checked your blog in way too long,so I have comments to make about other entries as well. About the bees- way to save the world one bee sting at a time- sounds horrific.
And congrats to you and J for 2 years. Every year gets better and you two definitely have what it takes to! go! all ! the !waaayyy! Love ya.
I'd say #3!!!
He is precious! I like #5.
#5
I love it, you are way too funny! You better believe I am entering my daughter!! J/K my daughter would never pose cute like this. I think they are adorable. I like #5&7. Good Luck!
I am different than everyone else and am going to say #2 and #7. I love his expression in these! Good luck - he is so darn cute.
Oh the choices....I like #3 and #7 because I love big eyes and smiles! He is dang cute!
my vote is for #2 or #6!
You crack me up! They are all great but I think I'm gonna go with...#5. I especially like the drool on his shirt. Adds character! Keep me posted on how it goes! I am so glad I finally got to meet him last weekend. What a cutie! I can't wait for him and Cade to get to play together. Yay! :)
I'm behind on cking email so not sure if you are still tallying votes but I love #5...if I had to choose...all are precious;)
Post a Comment