Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Denton Arts & Jazz Festival

This is also a little late in posting, but I finally was able to save the pictures to my computer that my mom took. I don't know what was going on, but I couldn't get the dang folder to unzip!
My mom came up and spent the day with Jonathan and me and we went to the jazz festival that comes every year. This year it was April 29-30 and it was amazing! If you've never been, you should go next year! There are hundreds of people selling cool things from pottery to pictures, blown glass vases to clothes. And the music is really neat too. Jonathan did pretty well in his stroller for the most part. Now that he's walking, it's hard to keep him in it for long periods of time because he just wants to move, man! So every now and then, we'd get him out and let him go. I bought myself a really pretty olive oil bottle to have out on my kitchen counter. I use olive oil so much, it's a pain to have to get the bottle out every time. Now I have something pretty to hold it. My mom got a pretty tablecloth for her kitchen table. And of course, we ate ourselves silly! My favorite was the freshly popped kettle corn. Sooooo yummy!

Me & Baby J hanging out in front of one of the stages

Eating animal crackers - Food is always a good distraction when in the stroller

Mom? Get me outta here. Please?
Home free!
Let's make a run for it!


Tired baby - we hadn't even pulled out of our parking spot and he already passed out!

Home sweet home - Vivi's super snuggly

2 comments:

www.justinandcortney.blogspot.com said...

Hey girl I found ur blog through Jeni's! That picture is so cute of yall. I have several pictures of us when we were so young! All those birthday parties I had at my parent's old house! Remember? Well, I have to say you have a very cute family!! Precious little boy! Hope your doing well!! Miss ya!

Lauren and Matt said...

So cute! Looks like he had a great time! We need to get together soon. Things have calmed down and Cade is doing great! Let me know when would be a good time for you! :)