A little late on this posting but I was waiting on a picture from my sis-in-law. We went canoeing over Memorial Day and it was a beautiful morning to do so. This was Jonathan's first time in a canoe and he didn't do too badly. He sat in my lap the majority of the time, which meant poor Joseph paddled most of the way, but thanfully I packed food so when Jonathan started getting really whiny, I handed him a PB&J and all was right with the world. My boy loooooves PB&J!
After canoeing, we went home and I packed some stuff up to go out to the pool. As we were pulling out of the driveway, Joseph's friends called to say they had a 2:30 tee time and could he go. Being the absolutley amazing wife that I am, I said yes. Jonathan and I hung out at the pool for a while, then Jonathan got his hair cut by Mike. By the time we got home, Jonathan passed out and slept the rest of the night without so much as a peep. Here's the only picture I have of Memorial Day, right before we put in. 
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
7 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment