On Wednesday I was in Bed Bath & Beyond with my mom and Jonathan. As we were leaving the store, we saw a family of 6 standing in the parking lot no more than 20 feet away. Just as we were walking out, we noticed them running back into their car frantically and we saw what looked like a big gust of small brown leaves flying in the air over them. My mom and I looked at each other like, "What the..." and as we were about to walk under it we realized it was a SWARM OF HUGE BEES! And these weren't your average bee - they had to be the size of a nickel! I swear there were about 100 of them right over us. My first instinct was to run back to the store so my mom and I start bookin it. By this time they've started swarming around us and I freak that Jonathan is being stung so I stop pushing him in his stroller to check him. My mom just yells, "Keep running!" Once we got inside we started telling everyone not to leave, there were crazy huge bees outside. It felt like a horror movie! Thankfully everyone was ok. The scariest thing was the family outside, the dad was crazy allergic to bees. Tell your friends - killer bees are in the area!
Mengenali Faktor Judi Bola Terpercaya
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment