I found this video on a blog that Heather Ferguson follows. Yes...I'm what you would call a blog stalker! Carrie knows!! :) It is an interview of a 20-year old LDS girl, Rachel Esplin, at Harvard by journalist Sally Quin. She answers every question with such clarity and honesty. I only wish I was as eloquent as she is whenever someone asks me a question. I get flustered and I stutter and it makes me sound as though I have no idea as to what I believe! Bravo Rachel! I definitely learned from you!
PS~ this video is about 20 minutes long but worth the time!
PS~ this video is about 20 minutes long but worth the time!
Day of Faith: Personal Quests for a Purpose - 3. Rachel Esplin from Harvard Hillel on Vimeo.
3 comments:
oh my gosh I saw this video also and it blew me out of the water so much so that I now feel special special ed that is! I mean i felt special before but NOW I really feel that way! hahaha by the way where is the video anyway???? haha
such a good video! Haha... you're great Erin! I miss you guys!
I can't seem to get it to post! Frustrating! Any ideas?
Post a Comment