Today is our 2 year anniversary! It feels like just yesterday we were partying like rockstars at our reception! Man time flies! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend. I was telling Joseph just the other day when he cracked me up for the umpteenth time, "Nobody else gets to see this side of you!" He said, "That's why I married you...You're the only one I want to share it with..." SWOON! He's so sweet and amazing! Happy Anniversary JoJo! I love you!

Dating days:
Going to meet my parents for the first time to celebrate my birthday - August 2006
Dating days: Bowling with friends. I split my pants that night "droppin' it like it's hot!" Hence the jacket stylishly tied around my waist!
Partying like rockstars!
2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!
I just have to tell you this- mainly to prove that I probably should not be operating heavy machinery (like the dryer, blender, my car.. you know). So, I clicked on a link on my blog to go and look at my other friend's (who isn't a stalker)blog. Well, I clicked on yours on accident and was looking at it like "What did they do to their blog?" What happened to the picture of their crib? Yes, it took me a while to realize I was looking at YOUR blog and not HERS. You guys are of course much better looking so I should have instantly noticed I was at the wrong place.
Happy Anniversary Rockstars! Maybe you could do some sort of talent night and show us some of your moves.
Post a Comment