For the Fourth of July, we went to our church's picnic and I was in charge of helping the kids play water balloon volleyball. They had a blast throwing the flimsy water balloons over the net to one another and getting drenched! It was fun to watch. I can't wait until Jonathan is old enough to enjoy such craziness! Joseph walked Jonathan to the church about an hour after I got there and we just hung out talking to friends. Below are some of my favorite pictures I've taken of Jonathan so far. I hope the quality is good because I didn't have my camera on me so these are from my iPhone. Thank goodness I always have it with me otherwise so many cute moments would pass by without any documentation!
I think he looks like he's on a rollercoaster ride in this one.
This is his baby bird face. He always has his mouth open when he gets excited which is quite often! Either that or he was trying to eat my phone. It could be either or!
And here is my absolute favorite picture. This one is my wallpaper on my phone! How stinkin cute can he be?! "Go America!" is all I think of when I see his face and his little outfit! He's so happy for our freedoms, it's written all over his face! :)

1 comments:
I have the cutest grandson in the world!! Thank you for my sweet little man! xoxo, Vivi
Post a Comment