It is such a joy watching Jonathan grow and learn. It's like I can see the little gears in his head turning, taking everything in. He can become so focused on something and it's like he studies every last detail about it and registers it somewhere in his little memory box. He's just now becoming interested in Gunner, our dog. Whenever Jonathan's on the couch and Gunner comes up to him, he reaches for Gunner and tries to hold his face in his teeny little hands. It's hilarious because Gunner is not the type of dog who likes to be pet. He'd rather play fetch 24/7 so he just licks Jonathan and walks away and Jonathan looks so defeated. Poor little guy. Experiencing his first taste of rejection already! :(
Here are a few random pics of Jonathan over the past couple of weeks. He's so good at sitting up now, it's hard to keep him in his carseat. As soon as we set the seat down, he's grunting trying to lift his upper body up to see what's going on around him. And he REFUSES to lay down now. It's now, "Woman! You sit me upright, or I'll cry!"
He's making a run for it!

I like this picture. It makes me think of the confessional booths people go into on reality shows, like The Real World.
Lana fluffed up his hair before this pic. Look at how displeased he is!
1 comments:
HAHAHA. I like the confessional booth picture that is hilarious. Those are such cute pictures. He looks like he is at a WAY cute age...ooh really adorable smile.
I didn't know you had a dog..what kind do you have...I wanna see Gunner?
Post a Comment