Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gunshow

Ok, Lindsey... Per your request, here are some pics of Gunner (the best dog in the world). No bias. :)
For those of you who don't know, Gunshow is a 5 year old brindle pit bull and I've had him since he was only 2 1/2 to 3 weeks old. The country boys I bought him from told me he was 6 weeks old, but they lied. People always freak out when I tell them he's a pit bull. The first thing out of their mouths is, "Aren't you scared he's gonna eat your baby?!" I just laugh at them. The only dog I've ever been bitten by is a dang chihuahua! Those things are vicious! Gunner is more scared of his shadow than anything! He's the absolute worst guard dog. If a stranger were to come into our house uninvited, all he'd have to do his throw a toy to Gunner and he'd be home free. Gunner would probably help him steal things! But, he's the best fetcher. He can do flips gymnasts only dream about when a ball is thrown to him! I'm proud to say I taught him everything he knows! :)
These were taken earlier today. Please don't pay attention to the massive amount of laundry on the couch or toys on the floor! My house is overrun!
We hope Gunner eventually lets Jonathan ride him like a horse. Maybe that can be one of his Halloween costumes in the future. :)


Gunner's actually really good about knowing which toys are his and which are Jonathan's.


2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Whoa, his brindle coloring is so pretty. He looks like a buff dog! Very pretty Pit Bull! ...thanks for showing me.. :)

knjfabela said...

We love doggies also!! I can't believe how much hair Jonathan has. He is so dang cute!