Yeah! I found out today I have an internship lined up! Woo hoo! It is at The Golf Club Castle Hills in Lewisville. Check it out at http://www2.cybergolf.com/eaglsites/courses/layout9.asp?id=167&page=2992. I'm so excited!
It's funny how things work out. I really feel like the Westin cancelling on me turned out to be a true blessing. My classmate, Rachel helped me set this internship up. She is the Food & Beverage Director there and is doing her internship right now. She'll be my boss over the course of the semester which is great because since she'll have already taken the class, she'll know exactly what all my assignments will entail. If I had done it at the Westin, I kinda would have been on my own. So yay! Thank you Heavenly Father!
This year has truly been a growing and learning experience in my faith in both Heavenly Father and in myself. I have learned to trust in my instincts and understand that I can receive personal revelation. I am totally about to give a shout out to the missionaries who so knowingly persisted in my coming to know Jesus the way I do now... Nielson, Leishman & Lee! Thank you! I wouldn't be who I am today if it weren't for y'all. Man! I don't know what's gotten into me lately. What a sap! :)
2 comments:
hooray!
also - I love the last pic of Gunner an Jonathan up against him, so cute.
Yipee! AMEN sister I hear you! Good for you! Isn't the church the most grandest thing ever??? And isn't it wonderful when we learn more and more to have faith and rely on father in heaven more each day? Let's just be sappy together huh?? I LOVE IT! : )
Post a Comment