Thursday, July 31, 2008

Prunes

We fed Jonathan prunes for the first time today. I was so hoping to get a funny reaction on film since I figured he'd hate them. This was all I got...


6 comments:

knjfabela said...

You better watch out. He might be leaving you some really nice diapers. When I first gave Kaiya prunes she blew out everywhere and we were at the grocery store.

Coslett's said...

LOL the face says it all! I laughed out loud when i saw this and I can feel what he's thinking....hahaha yuck

Lauren said...

I think your little guy looks very "martino"!

Erin said...

Good! At least somebody does! Poor Joseph never hears that. It's always, "He looks very McConnell." So thank you Lauren! :)

Heather said...

OK.. this boy needs to be on a gerber commercial. He is ADORABLE!

kim said...

His eyes are incredible!!! He should be one "regular" little guy now with those prunes.